Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Gailie's Day off Series: Capones, Zambales

At first I thought we'd go swimming right away. Kuya boatman brought us to an island with big white rocks, I said to myself I can't swim here. But then I remember Ate Maria said that, Capones has a lighthouse. Probably, we will go to the lighthouse first. And that's what we did.



We have to climb and trek again while Kuya Boatman waits for us.



Finally, stairs!

Half way through...





At last we reached the lighthouse. 




Took some shots and tried to go up to the top of the lighthouse but the stairs are shaky. Its covered with rust and its doesn't look sturdy. After 30 minutes of taking pictures we went down and proceeded to the part of the island where we can swim.


White sand beach greeted us as we docked. The water was inviting us to take a dip and we did! The water was cold and clear, so clear that you can even see fishes swimming too.  




Mina and Annkat swam for a while but Unna and I swam till we were tired and hungry. 


By 11am we left the beautiful island of Capones and that concludes our stay in Zambales. We really had a great time. Till next time! 


No comments: